Leaving the skin silky smooth, glowing and exfoliated, dermaplaning is now one of the most popular facial treatments available. Not to mention the removal of that peach fuzz (or Velus Hair).
Jenna Unwin of Million Dollar Facial was one of the first dermaplaners in the UK. Ever since she began dermaplaning, she has wanted to create a tool fit for dermaplane professionals.
After years of feedback from thousands of dermaplaning students around the globe, and the same reports of frustration working around the contours of the face, Jenna wanted to create something technicians could use that was adjustable, multi-use and to deliver a better treatment to clients. These years of development have led to, DermaGlide. The world’s first Professional Dermaplaning tool.
Up to now, dermaplaning results have varied depending on the technician’s method or equipment. DermaGlide helps to minimise these variables by providing more than the current industry standard, the Surgical Scalpel Handle. In essence, a rigid hand-tool designed to securely hold the blade. Nothing more, nothing less.
The Benefits the DermaGlide are:
- An Adjustable handpiece to work around the many contours of the face.
- Specific angles to work around those tricky areas of the nose, lip & chin.
- It’s lightweight and ergonomic.
- Its rounded shape not only fits perfectly in the hand but is also easily adjustable between the fingers as you work.
- Equally perfect for left and right-handed technicians.
- The DermaGlide handle also tapers to a spatula scoop to help administer balm with ease.