“Behind every successful women is herself”
With more and more women on the go than ever before it was only logical to develop a product that could keep up the momentum alongside her every step of the way.
Infused with 147 nutrients specifically designed for the Million Dollar female, the “Top to Toe Tonic” is a one shot a day sensation to help women get what they need to Radiate health and beauty from the inside, out.
Top to Toe Tonic is a multivitamin drink with a rich formula of natural nutrients prepared specifically for women’s health and wellbeing. Containing a woman’s bio active life blend and packed with vitamins, minerals and super greens it helps to boost your energy levels and immune system.
Here are some of the key benefits:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Specifically formulated for females
- Hormonal balance
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Heart ,eye and muscles health
- Glowing skin
- Boosts immune system
- Supports nervous system
- Improves liver function
- Supports good hair, skin and nail health
- Delivers 147 nutrients in one 15ml shot
Formulated using non genetically modified ingredients, its naturally sugar free and doesn’t contain soy, nuts, eggs and lactose.
Our 500ml bottle provides a 33 day supply that covers a daily intake of vitamins, minerals,
aminos and super greens in only 15 ml with its delicious orange flavour.
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCL)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin B7 (D-biotin)
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Vitamin K (menaquinone)
- Calcium (as gluconate)
- Magnesium (as gluconate)
- Zinc (as gluconate)
- Selenium (sodium selenite)
- Copper (as gluconate)
- Manganese (as gluconate)
- Chromium (picolinate)
- Potassium (as citrate)
- Choline (L-bitartrate)
Suggested use – Shake well. Take 15 ml daily, preferably in the morning.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, taking any medications or have any medical condition seek the advice of a health professional before use.
- Nutritional supplements should not be used as a replacement for a healthy balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.